Surti Sev Khamani is fine Guajarati recipes which I have taste last week. After tasting that recipe then I would like to know its preparation direction. I want to share it in my blog which I have tasted. It is very simple and you can prepare it within 25 minutes. It is very nutritional too so you can prepare specially for your kids. It is very colorful dish so everyone will like it.
· Chana dal – 250 gm
· Sev – 250 gm
· Oil – 2 tsp
· Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
· Ginger Chili paste – 2 tsp
· Lemon juice – 1 tsp
· Coriander seeds – ½ tbsp
· Salt as per your taste
· Pomegranate – 2 tbsp
· Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
· Water as per requirement
1. Initially you need to soak channa dhal for 5 to 6 hours then drain water.
2. Now grind chana dhal coarsely.
3. Then take a pressure cooker and cook coarsely grinded dhal up to 3 whistles.
4. On the other hand heat the pan with oil and add mustard seeds over it.
5. When it splutters then, add ginger chilli paste, lemon juice, sugar and salt in it and combine well.
6. Add chana paste and sev, cook it for 10 minutes after you think the dish is cooked then move for garnishing.
7. Garnish with some sev, pomegranate and coriander leaves
8. Have it with mint chutney, you will feel utmost taste.