Are you wishing to eat some innovative food made up of bhindi? Then you can try my recipe named Bharwan Bhindi and I tried some innovation in it. It is a type of gujarati food and it is called as Sambhariya Bhindi where it is prepared in very short time duration.
· 250 grams of okra
· Finely chopped tomatoes for garnishing purpose
· One table spoon of Gathiya
· Two tbsp of Cumin and coriander powder
· One tbsp of fried rice flakes
· One tsp of Ginger-garlic paste
· ½ tsp of Turmeric powder
· Three tsp of red chili powder
· Salt as per your taste
· Two tsp of lemon juice
· One tbsp of coriander leaves
· One tbsp of oil
· Two tbsp of Oil
· One tsp of cumin seeds
· Asafetida, a pinch
· Firstly you need cut both ends of the okra veggie and cut it in long
· Mix all the stuffing ingredients like Gathiya, Cumin and coriander powder, fried rice flakes, Ginger-garlic paste, Turmeric powder, red chili powder, Salt, lemon juice, coriander leaves, oil.
· After you get satisfied in blending then fill it in the okra veggie.
· Now heat the oil pan in medium heat, add some cumin seeds.
· If it gets spluttered add some asafetida and make your flame slow.
· Add the stuffed okra fry it for two minutes and then cover it with a lid.
· Once it become soft then switch off your stove and garnish it with tomatoes.
· It can be served with regular dish and it will be best side dish!!